Heavenly Essence Independent Sales Representative
Heavenly Essence, Inc. differentiates itself from other hair care lines due to unique, innovative hair care products that actually work. Our products are hypo-allergenic, which minimizes allergic reactions, and help provide healthy, manageable, and moisturized hair, better than the leading brand.
You are a hair care professional, as well as knowledgeable of hair care needs today. You are made for Heavenly Essence, Inc.
You’re outgoing, and are motivated to help several people who really want to talk to you. You’re ready to provide them the solution to their hair care needs, and ready to make them loyal customers to our product line. As an Independent Sales Representative, you’ll get to know our hair care line inside and out. You’ll be the one that everyone else looks for when they’re looking for healthy ways to treat their hair.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement. As the company grows, you’ll grow
- Commission based pay, with opportunities to make $1,000 or more monthly in commission by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
- Incentives based on performance, which includes pay bonuses, free gifts, free vacation trips, and much more
- Top quality on-going training on hair care and beauty industry information, as well as sales tips
- A fun, fast paced work environment
Sells all products offered by the company. Meet all sales objectives. Will involve B2C and B2B sales. Handle the administrative aspects of the sale including, accepting customer payments and completing the order, keeping track of sales. Maintain strong knowledge of the company products, pricing, and promotions. Maintain knowledge of the beauty and hair care industry, and competitive offers. Provide courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings.
If you enjoy…
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up to date with the latest news, trends, and hair products and accessories in the hair care and beauty industry
- Understanding customer’s needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Able to travel to hair and beauty trade shows
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone, or online
- Position may be commission based
Then this is the career for you.
The candidate a part of us will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Ability to travel to different locations as the needs of the business dictate maybe required
- Have the ability to dress properly when prospecting for new customers
- Have the ability to log and keep track of sales and customers
- Have the ability to follow up on new and existing customers to assist with their hair care needs
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the beauty industry preferred
- A cosmetologist license or a degree from a beauty college preferred
- The ability to interface with customers in both English and Spanish preferred
Heavenly Essence, Inc. is a Equal Opportunity Employer, and we’re committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume with the subject line “Resume Submit” to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow up to 72 hours for a response.